DATE: September 12 – 13, 2015
TIME: Saturday 12:00pm – 10:00pm,
Sunday 12:00pm – 8:00pm
LOCATION: NE 3rd Avenue between NE 1st and 2nd Street, Downtown Miami, FL
The show is free and open to the public.
Facebook Event Page
A family-friendly street fest filled with art, music, crafts, and performance, the DWNTWN Arts Fair is truly a cultural showcase that everyone will enjoy. Brought to you by a team of grassroots organizations with strong ties throughout our local community, our goal is to foster the growth of all the different artistic elements that make up our city’s culture.
* An art exhibition of local artists curated by Life Is Art.
* Live music and performances organized by Buskerfest.
* Local urban artists and live painting showcase by YOMiami & Kondoit.
* Photo-voice activities by Celebrate Diversity Miami.
* Social-issues brainstorming meal with FoodSpark: Miami.
* Pop-up Artisanal Tienda of arts & handcrafted works by Indiegals.
* Pop-Up Poetry Station with Eat Your Poem.
* A skyscape installation by Elwoods Gastro Pub.
* Food and drink specials by local participating restaurants.
At the Buskerfest stages:
Matthew Sabatella and the Rambling String Band
Funky Serve Bots
Pocket of Lollipops
Celestial and Liam Brien
Gypsy Cat Band
Bows and Ties
At the Life Is Art booths:
Jovan Karlo Villalba
Kristen D Borrego
At the YOMiami booths:
Rei Ramirez (live painting)
Teepop (live painting)
Jessica Schnur (display)
Claudia Labianca (live painting)